The Washtenaw County Road Commission (WCRC) is excited to announce three new projects on Ann Arbor-Saline Road in Lodi and Pittsfield Townships in 2019.
Here’s a summary of the planned improvements:
- Ann Arbor-Saline Road at Wagner Road Intersection
- Reconstruct the intersection to include concrete pavement, drainage improvements, and dedicated turn lanes, and install a traffic signal to optimize traffic movements. The intersection will be closed for approximately three months during this project.
- Ann Arbor-Saline Road at Pleasant Lake Road Intersection
- Upgrade the existing traffic signal to include left turn protection signalization and signal timing optimization. This intersection will remain open to traffic during construction but there will be intermittent lane restrictions.
- Ann Arbor-Saline Road Concrete Repairs
- Replace existing damaged concrete overlay with full-depth concrete pavement in various locations between Oak Valley Drive and the I-94 ramps. The road will be closed in segments during this project but the intersections will remain open to traffic.
The work is expected to take place later in the 2019 or early in the 2020 construction season. WCRC will hold an open house about all three projects on Tuesday, June 11, 2019 from 6 – 7 p.m. at the Lodi Township Hall, 3755 Pleasant Lake Rd, Ann Arbor.
WCRC will post project updates and road advisories online at wcroads.org and on its Facebook and Twitter pages. Subscribe to project updates and road work advisories: wcroads.org/residents/subscribe-to-road-updates/ For specific questions on this project, contact Michele Ford, Civil Engineer, at (734) 327-6652 or email@example.com.