This page includes WCRC’s policies, plans and procedures sorted by category. Many of the documents are downloadable PDFs which require a PDF viewer to read. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free download is available from the Adobe website. If you are searching for specific information in a policy, plan or procedure you can use the find comment (Control + F) to search the document.
The Washtenaw County Road Commission (WCRC) is responsible for maintaining a road system that is reasonably safe and convenient for the traveling public. Environmental stewardship is one of WCRC’s guiding principles and plays an integral part in carrying out our responsibilities. The WCRC is held to environmental standards on several fronts:
- The Board of County Road Commissioners’ directive to be good stewards and promote best practices regarding the environment.
- WCRC is bound by local, state, and federal rules, regulations, and laws.
- WCRC has voluntarily entered into several environmentally related agreements with other community partners.
- WCRC honors the public expectation that we are good environmental stewards.
With this oversight, and the desire to promote good environmental practices within our community, WCRC continuously strives to improve our environmental efforts.
Primary Environmental Efforts & Programs
- 2017-2021 Capital Improvement Plan; to learn more about the Capital Improvement Plan, click here.
- 2019 Employee Wages & Classifications
- FOIA Request Procedures
- 2015 MERS Actuarial Valuation Report
- 2014 OPEB Actuarial Valuation Report
- Signed Compliancy Certification
- Title VI Nondiscrimination
- WCRC’s Limited English Proficiency Plan
- Community Engagement Policy