How should I report a pothole?
If you are reporting a pothole that poses an immediate danger, please call WCRC immediately at (734) 761-1500. For all other potholes, please report using the map below or by using the WCRC Fix It app on iPhone or Android. If you have a picture of the pothole, please include it when you report via WCRC Fix It.
- Make sure the Report tab is selected
- Drag the map marker to the location of your issue, or type in the address directly.
- Click Next.
- Choose a service request Category from the drop-down menu that matches your issue.
- Enter a Title (required), additional Description (optional), and attach an Image (optional).
- Click Submit. You may need to scroll down to see the blue Submit button.
The WCRC Fix It app is available on the following platforms: