At the request of a resident, WCRC will apply private order dust control on public roads for a nominal fee. Residents may submit a request online and mail a check to 555 N. Zeeb Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103.
If more than one resident on the same road segment is interested in private order dust control, residents may collectively place an order. This scenario works particularly well for adjoining properties. In such cases, the WCRC requests a single check from one of the participating residents.
2021 Fee Schedule:
- Minimum order of 300 feet: $211.94
- Each additional 100 feet: $8.45
- 1 mile of private order dust control: Approximately $630
- 1/2 mile of private order dust control: Approximately $400
- 1/4 mile of private order dust control: Approximately $300
Orders received by noon on Tuesday will typically be scheduled for the following Thursday. However, weather and crew availability may alter the application date. A private order dust control includes both a road grading and brine application.
WCRC cannot guarantee that any private order for dust control will not conflict with grading, dust control or other work in connection with township agreements.