How to report an issue using WCRC Fix It:
- Drag the map marker to the location of your issue, or type in the address directly.
- Click Confirm Location.
- Choose a service request Category from the drop-down menu that matches your issue.
- Upload a photo to help explain your request (optional)
- Complete the requested information to help us better understand your request. Please include as many details as possible.
- Click Confirm Details. You may need to scroll down to see the orange Confirm Details button.
- Decide how you would like to submit the request – submit as yourself with your existing SeeClickFix account or create an account; hide your identity; or submit as a guest.
- Click Next to submit your request. To see previously submitted requests, click on the three small dots to the right of the portal.
For best results, it’s recommended to submit a request using Google Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft’s Edge internet browser.
The WCRC Fix It app is available on the following platforms:
WCRC staff responds to WCRC Fix It requests during regular business hours. If a report comes in on a holiday, weekend or after-hours, it will be read the next business day. PLEASE NOTE: WCRC Fix It is not to be used for emergencies or urgent issues. For matters requiring immediate attention or a police response, call 9-1-1.
If you need assistance using WCRC Fix It or on a request you have submitted, please contact WCRC at (734) 761-1500. If calling about a WCRC Fix It service request, please have your Service Request ID number available.
Once you have sent us an issue, you will receive an email communication acknowledging your service request. You can continue to check on the status of the issue online. Once the work is complete, or the issue has been resolved, you will be notified by email.