In summary, we will complete the following work on Ann Arbor-Saline Road in Pittsfield and Lodi Townships:
- Ann Arbor-Saline Road at Wagner Road Intersection
- Reconstruct the intersection to include dedicated turn lanes, and install a traffic signal to optimize traffic movements. The intersection will be closed for up to three months during this project. Click here to see a rendering of what the intersection will look like.
- Ann Arbor-Saline Road at Pleasant Lake Road Intersection
- Upgrade the existing traffic signal to include left turn protection. This intersection will remain open to traffic during construction but there will be intermittent lane restrictions.
- Ann Arbor-Saline Road Concrete Repairs
- Replace existing damaged concrete overlay with full-depth concrete pavement in various locations between Oak Valley Drive and the I-94 ramps. This road will be closed to traffic in two phases between intersections. Click here to see the approximate locations that will be repaired.
After listening to resident feedback at the June 11 project open house, we will instruct the contractor that the Ann Arbor-Saline Road and Wagner Road project must take place in the spring of 2020. The concrete repair work on Ann Arbor-Saline Road near I-94 may still take place this fall (between home U of M football games) or during the spring of 2020. We will issue additional updates as we get closer to the start of these projects.
If you have any questions, please contact Michele Ford, civil engineer, phone: (734) 327-6652, email@example.com