Thanks to everyone in the Dexter area for your patience over the past few weeks, there has been a lot of road work going on.
Here’s the latest summary of the road work in the Dexter area:
- Dexter-Ann Arbor Road between Dan Hoey Road and Zeeb Road has been reopened effective Tuesday, June 5.
- Dan Hoey Road at Baker Road will be closed from approximately 7 p.m. on Tuesday, June 5 to approximately 7 a.m. on Wednesday, June 6 for DTE gas line relocation.
- The DTE Gas contractor is scheduled to work on Baker Road between Shield Road and Dan Hoey Road from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. the rest of the week (Wednesday, June 6 – Sunday, June 10) to help minimize traffic delays during lane restrictions.
- The full closure of Baker Road between Shield Road and Dan Hoey Road will begin on Thursday, June 14 and will remain closed until the completion of the roundabout project in late August. This closure includes the Baker Road intersections of Shield Road and Dan Hoey.
- The resurfacing work on Joy Road between Zeeb Road and Webster Church Road in Webster Township has been completed.
If you have any questions concerning this project, please contact Matt MacDonell (734) 327-6688 or email@example.com
Subscribe to Baker Road project updates online: https://www.wcroads.org/wcrc-project/baker-road-2/