WHEN: Starting Monday, August 12, 2019
WHERE: Hawthorne Ridge Subdivision in Pittsfield Township
WHY: Road resurfacing
BACKGROUND: On Monday, August 12, 2019, the Washtenaw County Road Commission (WCRC) will begin a road resurfacing project in the Hawthorne Ridge Subdivision in Pittsfield Township.
The following roads will be impacted:
- Tiger Lily Drive and Court, north of Ann Arbor-Saline Road
- Moss Rose Court, east of Tiger Lily Lane
- Delilah Drive between Honeysuckle Drive and end of road
- Alder Court east of Tiger Lily Drive
- Apple Ridge Drive between Honeysuckle Drive and Waters Road
- Honeysuckle Court south of Delilah Drive
The roads will not be closed to traffic, but delays are likely due to lane restrictions. WCRC encourages motorists, emergency services and others to use an alternate route. Sidewalks may be impacted by this work in certain areas.
The road improvements are expected to take approximately three days. However, all dates are tentative and subject to change due to weather conditions.
CONTACT: If you have any questions concerning this work, please contact Mike Bernbeck, project manager, (734) 327-6654, or via email at email@example.com
For more information about WCRC road closures visit wcroads.org/news-resources/road-work-advisories/.
ISSUE DATE: 08/09/19