Due to the ever-evolving recommendations surrounding coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), the Washtenaw County Road Commission encourages the public to conduct business with us remotely, if possible.
Here are just some of the ways you can connect with us remotely:
- Click here to submit a service request online or download the WCRC Fix It app. Road concerns can also be reported at (734) 761-1500 or email@example.com
- Click here to submit a permit application.
- Contact our permits department (734) 327-6642 to make a permit credit card payment
- Submit required permit plans electronically by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to check out our job postings and submit a job application.
- Call us at (734) 761-1500 or email us at email@example.com with any other road-related questions
If you still need to visit our office in person, as recommended by health experts, we encourage you to practice social distancing (remaining at least 6 feet away during individual interactions).
Thank you for your cooperation.