Location of roadwork:
Textile Road to Whittaker Road
When is the work being done:
06/12/18 through 06/13/18
Description of work:
Impact on Traffic:
Michigan Transportation Fund (MTF)
WHEN: Tuesday, June 12, 2018
WHERE: Ypsilanti Township-
- Whittaker Road between Huron Road and Textile Road
- Textile Road between Whittaker Road and Bunton Road
- Huron River Drive between Textile Road and Huron Road
WHY: Preventative maintenance – chip seal
BACKGROUND: On Tuesday, June 12, 2018, the Washtenaw County Road Commission (WCRC) will CLOSE the following roads;
- Whittaker Road between Huron Road and Textile Road from 8 – 11 a.m.
- Textile Road between Whittaker Road and Bunton Road from 10 a.m.- 1 p.m.
- Huron River Drive between Textile Road and Huron Road from 1 – 3 p.m.
All projects are in Ypsilanti Township. The work is expected to be completed by Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at approximately 3:30 p.m. However, please be advised that all dates and times are tentative and subject to change due to weather conditions.
Once the roads are back open, drivers are advised to lower their speeds to 35 mph while the stone settles.
CONTACT: If you have any questions concerning these road closures, please contact Ken Harris, Superintendent of Maintenance, at (734) 327-6696, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about WCRC road closures visit wcroads.org/news/media-advisories.
ISSUE DATE: 06/11/2018