Location of roadwork:
Intersection of Ann Arbor-Saline Road and Pleasant Lake Road
When is the work being done:
Description of work:
Install Traffic Signal, Signal Optimization
Impact on Traffic:
This intersection will remain open to traffic during construction but there will be lane restrictions
Michigan Transportation Fund (MTF)
WHAT: Ann Arbor-Saline Road Improvements Open House
WHEN: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 from 6 – 7 p.m.
WHERE: Lodi Township Hall, 3755 Pleasant Lake Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
WHY: The Washtenaw County Road Commission (WCRC) will hold an open house on Tuesday, June 11, 2019 at the Lodi Township Hall to share information about the improvements planned for Ann Arbor-Saline Road.
The Ann Arbor-Saline Road at Wagner Road intersection will be reconstructed and signalized, and the existing traffic signal at Ann Arbor-Saline Road and Pleasant Lake Road will be upgraded. In addition, concrete repairs will be made on Ann Arbor-Saline Road between Oak Valley Drive and I-94.
CONTACT: If you have any questions, please contact Michele Ford, (734) 327-6652.
WCRC will provide necessary reasonable auxiliary aids and services, such as signers for the hearing impaired and audiotapes or printed material being considered at the meeting, to individuals with disabilities upon a 7-business day notice to WCRC. Individuals with disabilities requiring auxiliary aids or services should contact Emily Kizer, communications manager, by phone (734) 327-6646, by email firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax (734) 761-3737 or by mail at WCRC, 555 N. Zeeb Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103.
ISSUE DATE: 5/14/2019
The Washtenaw County Road Commission (WCRC) is excited to announce three new projects on Ann Arbor-Saline Road in Lodi and Pittsfield Townships in 2019.
Here’s a summary of the planned improvements:
- Ann Arbor-Saline Road at Wagner Road Intersection
- Reconstruct the intersection to include concrete pavement, drainage improvements, and dedicated turn lanes, and install a traffic signal to optimize traffic movements. The intersection will be closed for approximately three months during this project.
- Ann Arbor-Saline Road at Pleasant Lake Road Intersection
- Upgrade the existing traffic signal to include left turn protection signalization and signal timing optimization. This intersection will remain open to traffic during construction but there will be intermittent lane restrictions.
- Ann Arbor-Saline Road Concrete Repairs
- Replace existing damaged concrete overlay with full-depth concrete pavement in various locations between Oak Valley Drive and the I-94 ramps. The road will be closed in segments during this project but the intersections will remain open to traffic.
The work is expected to take place later in the 2019 or early in the 2020 construction season. WCRC will hold an open house about all three projects on Tuesday, June 11, 2019 from 6 – 7 p.m. at the Lodi Township Hall, 3755 Pleasant Lake Rd, Ann Arbor.
WCRC will post project updates and road advisories online at www.wcroads.org and on its Facebook and Twitter pages. Subscribe to project updates and road work advisories: www.wcroads.org/residents/subscribe-to-road-updates/ For specific questions on this project, contact Michele Ford, Civil Engineer, at (734) 327-6652 or email@example.com.